visiting Chateaux around Bordeaux

A fun, easy going place to talk about any wine and food related topic or issue. This is a real names board. You will need to register with your real first and last name before being able to post.
nadezhda.angelova
New Member 50 Pts

visiting Chateaux around Bordeaux

Postby nadezhda.angelova » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:37 am

Dear all,

Kindly advise if anyone knows a good Chateux near Bordeux ,which offers a visits and also has a good restaurant.
Me and my family would like to book a visit and to celebrate our wedding anniversary in the Chateau with one special lunch and also a degustation of wine.
I would be very grateful for any advice!
Warmest Regards,
Nadya

Jeff Leve
Needs a Life 99 Pts

Re: visiting a Chateaux around Bordeaux

Postby Jeff Leve » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:47 am

Hi Nadya... Thank you for the post. And more importantly, Happy Anniversary! Why not go to Chateau Troplong Mondot in St. Emilion and dine at Belles Predrix, which is located on their property in the vineyard? They make great wine and the restaurant as well as the estate is stunningly beautiful! With its 1 Michelin star rating, they are one of the best restaurants in Bordeaux.

If you have other question on visiting Bordeaux, please post. Also, you can read this article, which will tell you all you know to know ab out your upcoming trip to Bordeaux. http://www.thewinecellarinsider.com/win ... -tastings/

Return to “Wine & Food Talk”